Monday, September 6, 2010

The campaign steps up...

I've now got hoardings up at the Otaki St/Ira St/Devonshire Rd intersection in Miramar, at Miramar Cutting, at the eastern end of Seatoun Tunnel, and on Evans Bay Parade at the Treasure Grove intersection - many thanks to Andy, Murray, Brenda, Sandy and Anne for helping with this. I didn't realise how big a job it would be!

And many thanks to the people I met at the Strathmore shops bus stop this morning for allowing me to steal a bit of your time and for accepting a copy of my flyer. I'm committed to improving the lot of the bus passenger, unfortunately not about to be helped by Go Wellington's drastic fare increases. A vote for me is a vote for a city council that will make sure that its voice is heard and its influence is brought to bear when people are penalised like this - a situation that I will work hard to avoid in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment